Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Endings and Beginnings, Future Goal

Today I will be writing about my goal for the end of the school year and the beginning of summer, which are pretty much the same thing. By the end of the school year, one goal I have is to finally prepare myself for my transition to high school-I've been pretty worried about it. I will familiarize myself with the high school. I wanted to do a summer school class this summer for advanced biology prep, which will prepare me for that class (will probably be one of the hardest) and will help me learn my way around the school. So basically, before school ends I'll will mentally prepare, then during summer I'll physically prepare. That is my only goal that I'm currently devoted to, because I'm going into all the honors classes, it's going to be a lot more work than I'm used to.

10 comments: