Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Special Gift I have Received In the Past

        A special gift that I have received in the past was a really nice remote controlled car that had a legitimate motor and could go around 25 mph. That's not very fast for a car, but for a RC car, that's really fast. It was the best, I would take it down to the park near my house and drive it in the field. My uncle is the one who gave it to me, he gives really good gifts. Last year, he got me a Xbox 1. But, like all great things, the car eventually stopped working and wouldn't move (around a year and a half later), and it was upsetting. It probably had something to do with my little brothers attacking it constantly. I can't wait to see what I'm getting this year!

1 comment:

  1. Connor, I am really sorry for your car but I think that you are lucky that got Xbox 1 because I have been wanting that for a long time and still asking.

    ReplyDelete