Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Next Leap Year

        Leap year comes every four years, and I'm going to write about myself next leap year in 2020. Leap year just came, and I'm graduating Middle School in 8th grade, so next leap year I'll be on my final year of high school and on my way to college. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but it will probably be in the fields of computer science and engineering. In four years I see myself in high classes and excited for college. In 2020, I'll be about to become an adult and ready for life. I can't wait for next new year!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why you have never brought any of this bread to me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why you have never brought any of this bread to me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor I will be high school too but I will be in an army uniform and doing software engineering

    ReplyDelete