Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Who Chose Love in My Life

In Daniel’s Story, Erika said the following to Daniel and Rosa:


We must live, and when this is all over, we must work to make the world a better place.  And if we die, we will die knowing that it was not our fault, that we did our best, and we can go to our deaths in dignity… I want you both to live…And to remember...You must choose love.  Always choose love.”  

(from Daniel’s Story by Carol Matas, page 70)


   We were assigned to talk about someone in our lives who chose love, so here it is. 
    Someone who I knew who chose love was my mom. She took care of my sister, brothers, and I. There's not one specific time when she chose love, it was our entire childhood, and will be again in the future.  She raised us great, she always payed attention to us and loved us. She always kept us happy, excited and healthy. My mom was ALWAYS there for us. This is one person in my life who chose love.
    
    

1 comment:

  1. I don't know this story but I think you like it

    ReplyDelete